Liebert MPH2 Rack PDUs
Emerson Network Power rack PDUs are designed specifically to accommodate higher power densities and be resistant to higher temperatures, commonly found in modern data centre racks.
It is available in the following four versions:
- Outlet Level Metered and Switched
- Outlet Level Metered
- Rack PDU Metered and Outlet Switched
- Rack PDU Metered
They are easily upgradable to minimise downtime and carry manufacturer-provided support to ensure your own SLAs.
- High temperature rating.
- Modular hot swappable controller card.
- 100% rated magnetic hydraulic circuit breakers.
- Bistable / normally closed relays
- Metering of key electrical parameters with+/-1% accuracy.
- Lowest PDU power consumption in the industry of all switched rack PDU’s.
- Power and environmental trend reports through several Emerson Network Power DCIM solutions.
- Up to 4 units sharing an IP address within Rack PDU Array™.
- Integration with Emerson Network Power KVM, serial console and infrastructure management appliances and software.
- Integration with Emerson Network Power software stack. IPv6 support.
- Support of remote authentication protocols (LDAP, Active Directory, Radius, Kerberos, TACACS+) and encryption.
See the PDF links to the right for the User Manual and Brochure